NEW StockMins-BoviPro: Dry feed supplement for cattle
- Maintain and support cattle on dry feed
- Boost fertility with minerals and trace elements
- Weatherproof, safe and easy to use
- NEW product with technology to support advanced feed digestibility and utilisation
“In a drought situation, StockMins-BoviPro can support maintenance in cattle fed ad-lib cereal straw.” Micheal Savli – ANP Technical Manager and Nutritionist.
StockMins-BoviPro is a NEW high protein, antibiotic free, weatherproof, granular loose lick supplement, designed to be fed to cattle on dry pasture, stubbles, hay or straw to elevate fibre digestibility and feed use efficiency.
StockMins-BoviPro delivers a direct and effective source of protein, minerals, vitamins and essential trace elements to the rumen and the animal and is ideal to assist in providing maintenance for cattle on dry feed.
StockMins-BoviPro is an economical and effective tool in assisting the retention of weight on all classes of cattle at times when feed quality is limited.
- 38% crude protein, consisting of both rumen degradable protein, including urea (8.0%), and true protein.
- Effective starch to stimulate greater rumen microbial activity, increase nitrogen utilisation and improve fibre digestion.
- Balanced levels of available calcium (10%), phosphorus (2%), magnesium (1%) and salt (18%) for optimum performance on dry feed and stubbles.
- Essential trace elements (I, SE, Cu, Mn, Zn & Co) and vitamins A, D & E to help promote optimum health, wellbeing and support fertility.
- Sulphur at elevated levels to further stimulate rumen function and boost feed use efficiency.
- Flavoured, oiled and granular to increase palatability, control dust, reduce product losses and limit segregation in mixed feeds.
- Weather resistant to reduce water damage and leaching.
StockMins-BoviPro is a granular, dust free, dark brown, friable powder. It has a sweet molasses smell and appears mealy in texture dispersed with larger particles of urea.
Free Access Feeding
Offer StockMins-BoviPro free access in 100-200 litre tubs limiting intake to around 300g/head/day, once animals are fully adapted. Use one tub per 30-50 cattle. Ensure feed tubs have adequate rain draining points.
Mix thoroughly in a complete mixed ration at a rate of 25kg of StockMins-BoviPro per tonne of air dried feed.
StockMins-BoviPro costs around 51 cents/head/day for dry cows at recommended intakes (excluding GST and Freight).
- StockMins-BoviPro contains 8% urea. Introduce gradually by mixing 50/50 with lime or salt for around 5-7 days.
- Do not feed to hungry livestock
- Feed only to livestock intended. Do not allow horses access to supplement.
- Excessive consumption of urea can cause toxicity.
StockMins-BoviPro Product Page and Summary
View the StockMins-BoviPro Product Page to download a PDF copy of the Product Summary
Call AusFarm Nutrition Products to order now 0412048055.