AusFarm Nutrition Products is proud to announce that we are major sponsors of The Classic Wallabies and Wallaroos Tour to Wagga Wagga from the 25th to the 27th of May.
As an initiative to support junior rugby in the bush, the Classic Wallabies and Wallaroos will be visiting Wagga Wagga from the 25th to the 27th of May.
Several events will take place over the three days, including:
- Free Junior rugby clinics for children of all ages at Griffith, Tumut, Albury and West Wyalong on Thursday afternoon 25th of May
- Free Junior rugby clinics from 1 pm at Conolly Park in Wagga Wagga on Saturday the 27th of May
- A Wallabies Gold Golf Day 10 am Friday 26th of May
- A cocktail evening from 7 pm on Friday the 26th of May (auctions, Q&As and meet and greet players), and
- Classic Wallabies and Wallaroos exhibition matches against SIRU invitational teams under lights at Conolly Park on Saturday 27th of May, gates open 12 noon
The Wagga Crows with other local clubs are pulling together what is sure to be a massive boost for the local rugby community and a fantastic initiative to help support regional junior rugby development.
As a major sponsor we would like to extend invitations to our customers and partners to join us in the AusFarm Nutrition tent from 1 pm until late on Saturday the 27th of May, at Conolly Park, for an afternoon of live music, rugby clinics and exhibition games that are sure to entertain everyone.
For more information about any of the events or if you would like ticket or two for the Saturday exhibition day, please contact Rob Meggison on 0410 655 387.